Lingerie has turned from underwear to outerwear if the Paris Spring/Summer runways are anything to go by. Think floaty fabrics like chiffon and lace and don’t forget to chuck in some satin!
We are not saying grab your PJs and hit the streets but that slinky satin nighty might now be fashion forward enough to wear out for dinner if you dare to wear outside of the bedroom that is!!! Be prepared to show some skin and get flirty. If the thought of wearing lingerie in the daytime literally terrifies you, chill out…Look for tshirts or singlets with lace inserts or ooze sophistication by wearing a silky slip underneath a leather jacket teamed with a nude pump or ankle boot.
You can almost double your wardrobe by simply opening up your lingerie drawer and taking some risks! Here’s some fabulous pieces so you know where to start!
- Misguided.com – Silky Kimono Wrap Dress $50.00
- Aice McCall – Pastime Paradise Playsuit $360.00
- Bardot – Chelsea Bralette $69.99
- ASOS – Vero Moda Satin Lace Trim Cami Dress $75.72
- Sportsgirl – Lace Bodysuit $39.95
- Forever New – Amelia Lace Trim Cami $49.95
- Witchery – Satin Slip Dress $189.95
- Chloé – Silk Satin Jacket $3,060.00
- Bec & Bridge – Black Orchid Dress $250.00
- Baja East – Silk Tapered Pants $790.00
- Wheels & Dollbaby – Vavavoom Lingerie Dress (Pre Order)
- Sass & Bide – Time to Burn Bodysuit $290.00
- Boohoo.com – Vienna Floral Lace Trim Slip Dress $24.00
- Seed – Lace Bustier $49.95