This week we are giving you our top winter shoe trends for 2015. The right shoe is of the utmost importance for the creation of the perfect look.
If you are going for block colour don’t be afraid to bring focus to a pattered shoe, think outside box too. Black isn’t always best, a nude shoe goes with everything and makes those pins look like they go on forever (who doesn’t want longer looking legs?).
Don’t be afraid to “walk the line”.
- Top End – Objective $199.95
- Mimco – Mechanica Shoetie $299.00
- Tony Bianco – Lisie $199.95
- ASOS – Might You $59.00
- Manning Cartell – Kick Starter Boote $549.00
- Lipstick Shoes – Fairest $129.95
- Tony Bianco – Leola Black and White $159.95
- Senso Gia II $259.00
- Wanted Shoes – Tinka $199.95
- Wittner – Umika $199.95
- Nine West – Tatiana $139.95