We love dressing the fuller figure. If you’ve got those curves to die for and you are unsure how to maximise those assets, we’ve done the hard work for you and found the best looks for this season.
Let’s shows you how to use fashion to enhance those curves!
- City Chic – Bling Shoulder Dress $179.95 : This dress is very on trend at the moment with the pleated skirt and the bling at the shoulders draws the eye up to that fabulous décolletage.
- Target – Skater Dress $59.00 (sizes 6 to 20) : With it being summer, why not wear some colour. Brings you in at the waist and the fuller skirt will skim those hips.
- Myer 17 Sundays – Libertine Pant $149.95 : Printed pants – need we say more, so “everywhere” right now. If you are top heavy and have skinner legs this will balance you out.
- Levis – Bermuda Shorts $69.95 :With summer fast approaching shorts are a must. We can show you the best length for those pins.
- Levis Plus – Flatters & Flaunts $149.95 : Denim great for cooler nights but also equally as good for the spring weather. The right fit for jeans is IMPORTANT, we are good at finding jeans for any size.
- David Jones – Sara Spot Print Top $69.95 : Great for the office teamed with a pair of black dress pants (one of our 14 staples), but also perfect with a pair of coloured jeans. Vertical lines ladies, make us taller and thinner!
- David Jones – Sara Peplum Top $59.95 : Patterns can take the eye away those lumps and bumps, and this particular top gives the illusion of a waist, even if you don’t have one. This is another great one for the office.
- Asos Curve – Embellished One Shoulder Dress $104.57 : Great for a black tie function. Draws the eye up and also brings you in at the waist.
- Asos Midi Skirt $41.83 : Skimming the hips and again giving you a waist and let’s not forget the feminine pattern. An everyday staple for this season.
- Boohoo – Alina Floral Dress $36.00 : Perfect little shift dress for the hot summer months. Think BBQ’s, cocktails with friends, you can dress it up or down depending on what shoes and accessories you go for.
- Boohoo – Tanya Floral Wrap Jumpsuit $56.00 : Be daring, do a jumpsuit for race wear. It’s all about colour girls! A larger print is always good if you are curvier as it draws the eye away. Yes ladies you can wear a jumpsuit even if you are bootylicious.
- Robyn Lawley Swimwear – Pleated Underwire $189.95 : It’s getting hot, we couldn’t leave out a swimsuit, this one has all the lines in all the right places.
- Iconic – Lala Belle – Summer Print Dress $329.00 : Melbourne Cup’s not too far away, team it with a coral fascinator (don’t be too matchy matchy). This is a perfect dress for spring racing, but also good for weddings or those upcoming Christmas Parties.
- City Chic – Pleated Ruffle Rose Top $69.95 : Keeps you cool, loving the floral print. Pair it with any denim and add a tan wedge.
- City Chic – Tamara Shorty Set $59.95 (Bra), $24.95 (Knickers) : Whatever’s happening underneath affects what happens on top. If you don’t have a decadent bra – you need to get yourself one. It will support you and make your waist look smaller.
Don’t ever be afraid to try new shapes, just because you have womanly curves doesn’t mean you have to hide under a tent.