Plaid, Tweed and Check are just a few of the many names to describe the most popular pattern/fabric right now!
No item is left out, from Blazers, to hats, pants, to shoes (the list goes on). This is one trend to invest in! You can go for the subtle option or go bold and if you’re not too chicken, mix with another print like a stripe or another plaid – no you didn’t? Yes we did 🤗!!
A structured Power suit is totally acceptable for the office (plaid head to toe? Why not?) but if that scares you a little, opt for a simple check skirt, pant or blazer. Then you can dress these single items down. A skirt with a printed tee, denim jacket and trainer, a pant with a light weight knit, leather jacket and a pump or a plaid blazer with denim jeans and lace camisole, Plaid perfection! Go a plaid scarf if you just want try the trend first or a cute hat will also suffice.
To plaid or not to plaid? this is the question… We say Yes! Or at least give it a go!
Check mate ♜♖
- Bardot – Contrast Check Coat $319.99
- Zara – Checked Pencil Skirt $99.00
- Sportsgirl – Kady Check Biker Boy Hat $29.95
- Witchery – Corset Belt $59.95
- Bianca Spender – Yellow Check Chelsea Pant $445.00
- The Fifth Label – Cypress Check Skirt $79.95
- Fashion Bunker – Check Houndstooth $199.95
- Burberry – Vintage Trench Coat $3,179.00
- Isabel Marant – Kerena Double Breasted Blazer $1,100.00
- Net-a-Porter – Ganni Checked Blazer $405.00
- ASOS – Tapered Pants with Sports Trim $76.00
- Jaggar – Changer Boots $239.95
- Viktoria & Woods – Churchill Coat $890.00
- Cotton On – Coat $79.95
- Bardot – Check Wrap Midi Skirt $99.99
- Manning Cartell – Well Plaid Blazer $649.00
- Saba – London Cropped Pant $199.00
- Portmans – Checked Belted Dress $119.95
- Valleygirl – Arnold Check Wide Leg Pants $19.95
- Temt – Caillie Check Top $19.95